Using Macros Inside Tickets
The Rocketship macro engine is the boost that propels Autotask ticket automations such as appointment scheduling and ticket routing. In addition to the built-in macros provided you can create custom macros to streamline your Autotask tickets, projects and tasks.
Just follow these steps to get started with macros:
- Navigate to Macros in the Rocketship Admin panel
- Select Create Recipe
- Enter a Recipe Name
- Select Published to make it available in the Ticket window
- Choose macro actions from the following categories:
- Changes to Service Call Status
- Changes to Tickets
- Changes to Ticket Due Date
- Changes to Projects
- Changes to Tasks
- Select Save New Entry
- Now your macro is ready to use on the Rocketship/CMD panel in a Ticket.
So unleash the power of macros in Rocketship to save time with ticket categories, due dates, queues and much more!