In this video, I’ll walk you through the upcoming changes to the UI in 2022 Q4 for Autotask. If you have an autotask sandbox tenant, you should already be seeing the bulk of those changes in that test tenant. If not, buckle up and let’s take a roadtrip through the new UI.
- Much newer UI look&feel for Autotask PSA
- Key buttons moved to obvious locations for tech and manager workflow
- Less need to drilldown into submenus for ticket management
- Ability to add/remove buttons on some screens, e.g., Accounts in Autotask CRM
- Tighter integration with 3rd parties (like us) in Ticket Insights and Dashboard Widgets