Mapping Macros to Rocketship Actions
One of the most powerful aspects of Rocketship is that almost every action performed, from clicking Start on an Event to escalating a ticket executes a macro. Since you are able to edit macros to suit the needs of your business processes, this ensures Rocketship can be exactly mapped to those processes.
To know which macros execute for each Rocketship action:
- Log into the Rocketship Admin portal.
- Click on Dashboards->WorkBoard Screen
For Ticket Routing:
- Click on Ticket Routing->Routing Rules
- Scroll down to Escalation Configuration
For Ticket Scheduling:
- Click on Scheduling->Fixed Appointments
- Click on Scheduling->Flex Appointments
As seen in the screenshot below, for each module you can then see the macro mapping. You can remap actions to new macros, or you can choose to edit the existing macros.